top of page

Acerca de


What is the capacity of the Barn?

The barn will seat up to 200 with a maximum capacity of 300.

Do you provide tables and chairs?

Yes. We provide 25- 60inch round tables, 4-8ft rectangular tables, 200 reception chairs and 200 white ceremony chairs.


Are we required to have event insurance?

Yes. If having an event with alcohol then a $1,000,000 policy is required.  Non-alcohol events require a $500,000 policy. Wedsafe, Eventhelper and Markel are a few online insurers that are recommended. You can also check with your homeowners insurance to see if they offer this one day event policy.  The Farm at Rocky Top shall be named as the secondary policy holder. 


When can I come for a tour?

Tours are arranged on an individual basis and can be arranged up to a couple of days in advance. Please allow about an hour for the tour and time to answer questions.


Do you provide tablecloths/linens?

We do not provide tablecloths/linens. You can rent through local vendors. Some brides opt to buy their own tablecloths and resell them after their wedding. There are several sites on the internet to buy tablecloths, table runners, overlays, etc.


Is there enough space for parking?

Yes. We have two parking areas. Parking Lot A can hold 50 cars and has six handicap parking spots while Parking Lot B can hold up to 300 cars. Parking attendants will be provided to help direct flow of traffic.

Can we use confetti, silly string, glitter,etc?

No. We do not allow the use of silly string, confetti, glitter or other similar materials.


Can we use sparklers?

Yes, Sparklers are allowed only for the send-off. Rocky Top Staff will be in charge of the sendoff and it will be at their discretion to limit the number of sparklers handed out to guests to make sure that safety is maintained.


Can we hang decorations on the walls?

We do not allow for decorations to be hung with nails, staples, glue or other materials that will damage or alter the barn. We will be happy to help in any way with your decorating.

What do I do if I need to discuss something with you?

Please feel free to contact us anytime. The best way is by email so we will have a copy of communication and the next best way is by text and or phone conversation. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

How do we book at The Farm at Rocky Top?

A date is not confirmed until the contract is signed and deposit received. Once contract and deposit is received your date is locked in place and written/email confirmation will be given.

Can we leave cars in the parking lot overnight?

Cars may be left overnight but please note that the gate will not be open prior to 10am the following morning unless arrangements for earlier retrieval have been made with Rocky Top staff.

Can I do a photo shoot at the farm?

Access to the farm for engagement, save the date and bridal portraits are part of any wedding rental. We will need a few days' notice to make sure the farm has staff available, especially if Rocky Top props/decorations are to be used.


Is there someone onsite during the day?

Yes, Rocky top staff will be onsite most all the time with the exception of running short errands or tending to another part of the farm but will always be available via cellphone, text or email.

Can I bring in my own alcohol?

Yes. Bartenders are required and must be rented through Rocky Top for an additional fee.  You are not allowed to sell alcohol to your guests.


Is smoking allowed?

Smoking and vaping is only allowed in the Pavilion.

Can we use candles?

We do not allow open flames but candles may be put in glass containers.


Can we setup outdoor games?



Can we use outside caterers?

Yes, you can use a caterer of your choice.


Are animals allowed at the Barn for weddings?

Due to stipulations in our liability policy, the only animals allowed are service animals. If the Bride and Groom are having their personal pets in the wedding then they may bring them but they must be crated before and after the ceremony and they are not allowed in the Meat House or the Farmhouse.


Is there a place for the bridal party to get ready?

The Farmhouse is the designated area for the ladies to get ready and the Meathouse is designated for the men.  Wedding guests are not permitted in those buildings.


Is there heating and air in the barn?

We do have heating and air in the kitchen and bathrooms.  The barn does not have heat or air but in the warmer months, the open doors and ceiling fans provide a nice cross breeze for comfort. We also have drum fans and high velocity floor fans. In case of extreme heat you can rent portable cooling fans from local vendors. In case of cold weather, we have stand up patio heaters.


What do we do in case of rain?

Having a rain plan is a must. Your options would be renting a tent or moving the ceremony into the barn. As a rule of thumb, you make a decision to rent a tent 7-10 days prior to the event if the chances of rain are favorable. Talking with local vendors ahead of time is recommended in order to know the rental prices and availability.


What if I want to change my wedding date?

You can change your date within two weeks after the contract is signed to another date without penalty. After two weeks, there is a $500 Change of Date fee.



bottom of page